It used to be magic.
1. When the angels descended...
2. Language is dead.
1. Genre: Horror; Subgenre: Politics
2. Plot Device: Chocolate Cake
3. Clause: When he stepped through the adorned archway...
Instructions: Use the following (1) picture (of a Mars colony) and (2) article subheading to write one story:
2. Border Restrictions
Source: "Million Minute Makeover" from pg. 44 of New Scientist May 18th-May 24th, 2013
1. "The building is on fire," the professor said, rubbing his forehead.
2. "You think darkness is your ally," the zombie said with a shiver.
Instructions: Use the following (1) phrase, (2) title of an article, and (3) picture to write one story.
- emerging adulthood
- “Wisdom from Psychopaths?”
Instructions: Use the following prompts to write one story.
1. Aliens are invading Earth. The last safe place is...
2. Odd Weapon:
3. Saturday Night Live Joke:
"The congressional committee on steroid abuse this Thursday heard the testimony of six major league players including See No Evil, Hear No Evil, and Speak No English."
1. "A woman is only a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke" (Rudyard Kipling's Poem "The Betrothed")
2. "According to suicide statistics, Monday is the favored day for self-destruction." (http://www.omg-facts.com/view/Facts/2723)
3. "The dream is dead." (http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/12/opinio